We’re delighted to be working with the magnificent Dunston Hall in Norwich. Not only is this a beautiful hotel set in 150 acres of landscaped grounds and has recently had a £2 million makeover but they also have a new chef who is really big on sourcing the best of local produce so the food is delicious. It’s a fantastic place to stay for a short break away as the hotel also has full leisure facilities including a large pool, gym, small spa and even its own golf course. What’s more it’s completely family friendly and has some amazing deals for the holiday period. It’s the perfect place to stay to discover the top attractions in Norfolk. Here’s just 10 reasons to visit.
- Enjoy Family Friends Attractions – Norfolk boasts a fantastic array of family friendly attractions to explore from Banham Zoo, home to over 2,000 animals and Dinosaur Adventure to Go-Ape High Lodge, Pleasure Wood Hills Theme Park and Gravity Trampoline Park.
- Explore the Norfolk Coast – Discover heritage treasure troves and seaside villages all within easy reach of the hotel. From popular Great Yarmouth to the blue flag beaches of Sea Palling, there are a wide choice of sandy beaches, water sports, dunes and rock pools to while away a day.
- Walking in Norfolk – looking to burn off steam while experiencing stunning scenery and a wealth of wildlife? Norfolk has some fantastic walks from a 3 mile walk in the footsteps of Queen Boudica as you explore the countryside around a Roman fortress to the more energetic Fakenham Riverside walk where there is never a shortage of wildlife to amaze.
- Discover the Norfolk Broads – Explore over 125 miles of navigable lock-free waterways set in stunning countryside. Take a day trip on one of the boats or hire a canoe and discover the peace of this beautiful English waterway.
- Uncover Historical Norwich – Explore the rich history of Norfolk through its cathedrals, castles and Abbeys. From Norwich Cathedral, one of England’s finest cathedrals and Norwich Castle which hosts a fine collection of art, archaeology and natural history to the magnificent Wymondham Abbey and Tombland, the centre of activity before the Normans arrived in 1066.
- Unveil Beautiful Gardens – visit the finest gardens in Norfolk with a choice of nature trails, woodland walks and stunning gardens. From Pensthorpe Natural Park and Gooderstone Water Garden to Sandringham House and Blickling Hall with its historic park and ancient yew hedges.
- Discover Thrilling Cycling – Take a tour of Norfolk’s splendid countryside on its wide range of cycling trails. From the gentle 2.5 miles lakeside path at Fritton Lake Country Park to the more adrenalin trails in Thetford Forest.
- Discover Superb Shopping – from independent boutiques to well known department stores.
- Unwind in the spa – take an hour or two off to relax and unwind in the spa. With a full range of treatments to enjoy, you’ll return feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Family Friendly Activities – Dunston Hall offers a whole host of family friendly activities from craft & hobby workshops to pizza and movie nights and even its own Bug Hotel!
For further information visit Dunston Hall