We get lots of applicants or fresh Graduates reaching out to Spa PR looking for their next role, but it can often be confusing knowing where to start or what roles you are interested in.
It’s important to note that everyone’s path into PR will be different, while there is no set path to take as long as you have a hard-working attitude, determination and a little patience, success can be found.
The Spa PR’s Account Executive Niamh has created a Graduate’s Guide to Beauty & Wellness PR. Having experience working for both in-house and agency-side Beauty brands, Niamh has collated her top tips in finding success:
• Thoroughly research the brand or agency – know their recent work, any events or launches and any awards they have recently won.
• Keep a log of roles you have applied for
• Inject passion and enthusiasm into your application – show the brand why you want to work for them. Whether that be because of a certain client they represent or a recent campaign they were part of – they will want to know.
• Apply for as many placements/work experiences as you can
• Enjoy your time at the company!
To find out more, read the full Graduate guide here