This month our team was at Spa Life, the Number 1 event for the spa industry. It’s always great to catch up with clients, colleagues and friends in a fun and relaxed environment as well as listen and learn from some great speakers.
This year we had the pleasure of meeting Sharon Lowe, a global success coach and author of the Mind Makeover. Sharon is a ball of energy and inspiration and had the audience in fits of laughter with her interpretation of certain workplace situations. The theme of Sharon’s talk was ‘Success’, how it’s driven by both inspiration and desperation and is very much dependant on attitude. Here we give Sharon’s top tips to success by working on your mind:
- The iceberg theory – start and work from below. Take charge of your mind, attitude and belief.
- Understand the law of attraction – your thoughts are boomerangs.
- Listen to and manage your inner voice – it is a self fulfilling prophecy.
- Your mind is a computer – file and save success, delete and dump what doesn’t work. Mute, edit and learn.
- Use your incredible imagination. Create an imagination board for your business and see these thoughts and wishes become reality.
We haven’t read Sharon’s Mind Makeover book yet but just these words of advice help to remind us how powerful the mind can be in setting us on the right course not only for success but also for love, happiness and much more….