This month we’re celebrating Spa PR’s 17th anniversary and we want to thank you for joining us on our journey so far. We thought that 17 years was quite an achievement until we read that Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook that same year! Well, our PR agency might not have grown as big but we’re proud that we’ve helped a myriad of businesses in the spa, beauty and wellness sector grow, many of which have become great successes themselves. All these businesses have a number of factors in common which we’d like to share with you.
- A great product or service which brings something new to market. Our PR service has simply given them a platform to reach and engage their audience. No matter how good your marketing, a bad product or wrong business model is not going to lead to success.
- A crystal clear vision of the future of the business. You can’t make a plan if you don’t know where you are going!
- A strong point of difference. Sometimes it’s not easy for people within a business to see what this is which is where outside agencies like ourselves come in. Identifying this USP is one of the biggest winners when it comes to getting noticed and heard.
- A driven and passionate leader. We work with some incredible business and brand leaders whose interest goes beyond that of a job. This passion spreads through teams and suppliers encouraging all of us to attain the next level.
- Frequent innovation. Nothing stays the same and your business shouldn’t either. New innovations don’t have to be major, just enough to keep your customers/clients interested and your brand relevant.
- Hard work. It’s not uncommon to read about overnight successes but behind the story are years of commitment, stress and long hours.
- The right talent. As we’ve found it’s people with the right attitude and energy rather than skill set which become your greatest asset.
- Sustained PR. All of them have invested in consistent PR activity to ensure they are building their reputation, telling their brand story, engaging their audience and being front of mind when their customer chooses to buy.
If you are looking for a specialist beauty PR agency or wellness PR agency which has a track record of working with successful businesses then please do get in touch here.